Search Fanged Fics

Happy Holidays, Fanged Readers!

Dec 24, 2011.


Happy Holidays, Fanged Readers! 


Sincere apologies for neglecting this blog for so long, but I've started a new job! Woo hoo! I'm a working girl now :) I've also started a new book review blog where I'm having way too much fun reading books, making reviews, and giving away prizes! 


Please join me - it's called Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog - it's for 18+ only so hurry and join in the fun !


Also, next year I'll be revamping this blog and taking down the fics that have been deleted or abandoned as well as adding new ones! I can't wait to get back into some Eric lovin' fics! I've been out of the loop for awhile, so recommend a fic you've just discovered to let me know about it! :)


Have yourself a very Happy Holiday Season and I'll see you next year! 


much love, 
julie :) 



Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Fanged Fics © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |