Search Fanged Fics

"Now That's What I Call an Afterparty" by PleasantlyWeird

Jul 2, 2010.

Synopsis: Takes place after the orgy in book 2 Living Dead In Dallas Alternate ending from my own sick and twisted mind. For Mature audiences only because it's gonna get hotter that Satan's balls in here.

Rated: M - Supernatural 
Chapters: 71 - Complete -YES

_______________________________________________________________

This is an awesome fic full of comedy and awesome lemons. It starts at the end of Book 2 on top of Eric's Corvette when the Viking tells Sookie, "Yield to me." Love it! It's a great read!


This story is HILARIOUS!   I usually cannot stand crackfics, OK honestly I avoid them like the plague.  This story though does it WELL, it is not an idiots tale, rather a very FUN Eric and Sookie.  The lemons are HOT, but the fun factor is HOTTER!   Great story for a pick me up.

*Make sure and show us some love – tell the authors, ‘Fanged Fics sent me!’ when you review!

Happy reading! 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Fanged Fics © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |