Search Fanged Fics

"Best Laid Plans: A Let Love In Short Story" by Terri Botta

Jul 2, 2010.

Synopsis: The Wednesday night announcement

Rated: M - Drama/Romance 
Chapters: 5 - Complete: YES
________________________________________________________________


A "Let Love In" side story, this fic is great on its own! My fave moment was when Sookie has a wardrobe malfunction and what happens after that is hilarious. Plus the lemons are awesome! Loved it! It's an awesome read!


I adore “Let Love In” and all of the short stories.  The interaction between Sookie and Eric in this is wonderful and funny.  It feels like watching a real couple.  I read it awhile ago and I can still bring several lines to mind.  Have fun reading!  

*Make sure and show us some love – tell the authors, ‘Fanged Fics sent me!’ when you review!

Happy reading! 


Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Fanged Fics © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |