Search Fanged Fics

"Eric" by DeeDeeINFJ

Jul 2, 2010.



Synopsis: Pretty simple... a retelling of the story from Eric's POV.

Rated: M Romance 
Chapters: 60 -  STATUS; Abandoned Fic


_______________________________________________________________

With a Fic name like that, what's not to like? Great insights and a great read! 




This is my personal FAVORITE!  This is such a good characterization of the namesake.   When I think of What Would Eric Do, it is Dee's Eric that I think of every time.   This is a retelling of all books from Eric's POV, yet Dee ads so much in site into what motivated the Viking, and what his desires are!   I have confused her story with cannon so many times it is disgusting.Go Hurry. Read  this FIC!

*Make sure and show us some love – tell the authors, ‘Fanged Fics sent me!’ when you review!

Happy reading! 


 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Fanged Fics © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |